We are currently recruiting for the following posts:
- Café Kiosk Operator
- Dragon Boat Helms (training can be provided if you are not yet qualified)
- Canoe, kayak and SUP coaches for sessional work, particularly evenings and weekends
More info on all the posts below…
We’re hiring people aged 16+ to operate our small café kiosk during weekends and school holidays.
Please read the outline of the job below and email a CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with a short paragraph of why you think you’d be good for the role.
What will you be doing?
- Serving ice creams, cold drinks and hot drinks.
- Keep the area clean and tidy
- Ensure all the shelves are well stocked
Who are we looking for?
- Self motivated and independent young people aged 16+
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Excellent customer service skills
What training will we provide?
- Using the till and card machine
- How to make hot drinks using our machine
- Serving soft scoop ice cream
- Cleaning and stocking procedures
Why work with us?
- Wellbeing is at the heart of what we do, we always make sure we’re looking after our staff
- We believe giving young people responsibility in a working environment builds skills that last a lifetime
- You’ll become part of the Leam Boat Centre family with opportunities in paddlesports and to come along on our monthly socials
When will you be working?
- One weekend day each week (either saturday or sunday)
- Week days during school holidays
- Your shift will be 9:30am – 6:30pm
How much will you be paid?
- Varies with age and whether you’ve had previous experience in cafe’s
- You can expect anywhere between £40 and £55 per day
Canoe, Kayak and SUP Coaches
We are always looking out for enthusiastic qualified paddle sport coaches for sessional work through the main season.
For more info please feel free to get in touch. You can pop in to see us any time, email us on email@example.com or give us a call for an informal chat on 01926 88 99 28 and ask for Sophie or Matt.
Dragon Boating Helms
Warwick Boats and Leam Boat Centre are looking for enthusiastic individuals to train as Dragon Boat Helms for our corporate, youth group, and charity dragon boat events.
Full training provided with paid part time and session work from April to October
- Good with people and able to work confidently with public groups – not afraid to speak up!
- Physically fit and a sound swimmer
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Other Water sport or sport experience
If you are interested just call for an informal chat (ask for Kevin or Sophie)or drop us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 01926 88 99 28