With use in our fleet, on river trips, and for customers to try before they buy, this board comes with the usual surface scratches and marks that comes from flat water paddling. Each ex demo board has been looked after by our in house team and deck lines with plenty of life left in them!
This SUP is available to view and paddle at Leam Boat Centre, Leamington Spa CV31 1BE
Limited numbers available!
Discounted Rates available for instore purchases
The Bit from Jobe:
The Jobe Yarra 10’6 is a fantastically stable and forgiving board. Perfect as a learning platform, this board will let you progress your skills and push your boundaries without throwing you off every time!
Features we love:
- High stability makes this board very accessible for beginners. Standing up has never been so easy!
- The ‘EZ’ lock fin is quick and simple to take in and out. Less time faffing, more time paddling.
- Carbon fibre and fibreglass paddle is lightweight and has a good amount of flex. You won’t get tired paddling this all day.
What Jobe says:
- 5 year warranty; this board is built to last.
- Dropstiched, and heat bonded construction with a top and bottom stringer for the best stiffness.
- A non-slip foam deck, bungee storage net and easy-to-carry neoprene handle means this board is fully equipped.
The tech specs:
- Recommended rider weight: up to 140kg / 308 lbs
- Dimensions: 10’6″ x 32″ x 6″
- Volume: 310 litres
- Package weight: 14.3 kg / 31.5 lbs
What comes in the package:
- Yarra SUP Board
- Adjustable 3 piece paddle (20% carbon, 80% fibreglass construction)
- Waterproof roll top back pack, big enough to fit everything in!
- Double action pump
- 10ft coiled leash