The Grey Owl Guide is made from laminated cherry wood construction with a pear grip and partial urethane edging for added durability. A great value canoe paddle ideal for long deep water journeys. An rugged and inexpensive tripping paddle for bow, stern or solo use.
- Grip: 3 ply laminated black cherry, pear shape
- Shaft: solid cherry, oval, 1 5⁄32” x 1 3⁄32”
- Blade: 3 ply laminated black cherry
- Blade Cross Section Style: cambered
- Tip Material & Style: casting epoxy, wraparound
- Finish: high gloss exterior polyurethane with UV block