The Throw Tow is the multi functional rescue tool for seakayakers designed by the seakayaking safety specialist Jeff Allen. It combines the functions of a tow line with the advantages of a throw bag and is dsigned to be used as life line or sea drogue. The Throw Tow is the "Swiss army knife for seakayakers: one piece of equipment with a long list of applications.
- Cone shaped bag with fixed opening for easy repacking (even with one hand only)
- Stainless steel D-ring
- High end karabiner at the rope end
- Seadog plastic karabiner attached to the bottom loop
- Drawcord closure
- High visibility webbing band
- Robust cordura material
- Fixing point for Throw Tow to be fitted on to PFD
There are no reviews yet.