The adventure Duna has the same shape as the standard 11’6 Duna but has some added innovative design features, making it a more specialised board perfect for longer tours.
An industry first sits beneath the board with a unique fin set-up. Precisely placed centre and side fins provide better water traction and flow, resulting in better tracking and less side swapping!
The bungee cords found at the front and back of the board are detachable with a new buckle system. This means the two accompanying dry bags that come with the package can be easily attached.
- 3 year warranty after registration
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Bungee storage straps front and back with buckles
- Two dry bags included
Dry Bag Features:
- 1 small and 1 large dry bag are included, both have accompanying buckles to attach directly to the board
- The large bag has a front zipper making your gear easy to reach whilst paddling
- Padded shoulder straps
- Dimensions: 11’6″ x 31″ x 6″ | 350 x 78,8 x 15cm
- Recommended rider weight up to 150kg
- Board Weight 10.2kg | Package Weight 15.2kg
- Volume: 324 l
- 8″ EZ lock fin