As strong as titanium: The Titan Kama 11.6 is one of Jobe's 3 superSUPs of the Titan series. The Titan series is forged of elements resulting in a ultra-strong SUP board. The Titan Kura 11.6 can handle heavy impact has one of the highest levels of buoyancy due to a durable soft EPS core wrapped in a monocoque fiberglass layup. Blended together with the world's strongest polycarbonate shell – created with vacuum molding – the Titan is engineered to handle heavy impact. A soft and grippy full EVA – deck pad offers even more protection, so you can nail your water sport goals season after season. These are the world strongest SUP-boards, to withstand all impacts.
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- Automatic air vent plug
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Easy connectable leash plug
- Polycarbonate armour for serious shock protection
- Rail saver to prevent scratches
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 150kg | 330 lbs
- Board weight: 14,7kg | 32lbs
- Dimensions: 11'6" x 31" x 5,25" | 350 x 78,7 x 13,5cm
There are no reviews yet.