The Jobe Yarra 10’6 is a fantastically stable and forgiving board. Perfect as a learning platform, this board will let you progress your skills and push your boundaries without throwing you off every time!
Features we love:
- High stability makes this board very accessible for beginners. Standing up has never been so easy!
- The ‘EZ’ lock fin is quick and simple to take in and out. Less time faffing, more time paddling.
- Carbon fibre and fibreglass paddle is lightweight and has a good amount of flex. You won’t get tired paddling this all day.
What Jobe says:
- 3 year warranty; this board is built to last.
- Dropstiched, and heat bonded construction with a top and bottom stringer for the best stiffness.
- A non-slip foam deck, bungee storage net and easy-to-carry neoprene handle means this board is fully equipped.
The tech specs:
- Recommended rider weight: up to 140kg / 308 lbs
- Dimensions: 10’6″ x 32″ x 6″
- Volume: 310 litres
- Package weight: 14.3 kg / 31.5 lbs
What comes in the package:
- Yarra SUP Board
- Adjustable 3 piece paddle (20% carbon, 80% fibreglass construction)
- Waterproof roll top back pack, big enough to fit everything in!
- Double action pump
- 10ft coiled leash