The design improvements introduced in Ripper 2 take the fun to the next level and open up even more opportunities for it; go faster, surf more waves, drop the tail with less effort and in more locations, and get even more recklessly vertical.
Whether you were a fan of the original or not, you haven’t truly experienced half slice until you’ve tried this.
- Increased bow rocker for a drier ride and drier surfs.
- A touch more hull width for more skipping out of features.
- Softer sidewalls and a slicier tail for more tailee potential.
- Stern edges direct water to create lift and keep the tail dry when you’re headed downstream.
- Better tailored sizing for smaller and larger paddlers.
- An ovalised cockpit rim to help produce a drier spraydeck fit, keeping even tension the whole way round.
- Fresh, Scorch-inspired styling.