Unique, super strong ring system that is tough, lightweight and easy to clip. The comfy handle makes packing quick and easy. The new press stud compliments the easy open / close cam buckle system. The 9.5mm rope is tested to EN1981. Essential kayaking safety equipment.
- Marine grade stainless steel ring that’s easy to tie and clip into, eliminating any nylon on nylon friction (FIG. 1)
- Unique ring design throwline with full length webbing reinforcing (FIG. 2)
- Made from tough 600d polyester ripstop and nylon shell with a buoyant foam insert
- Quick draining and drying slotted base
- Contains a 9.5mm floating polypropylene rope, tested to EN1891with breaking strength of: > 700kg with knot ( g 8). >1100kg without knot
- Reflective piping for night use, stiffened wide opening for easy packing
- Easy and tidy cam buckle open / closure system
- Comfortable handle for packing and throwing
- Webbing loops to compliment our Guide Belt
- Optional Dyneema / polypropylene 8mm rope upgrade is available with >1400kg breaking strength (sold separately)
There are no reviews yet.