The Grey Owl Voyager has a shorter wider blade than the River, like the River it is an excellent all round longer trip paddle. The shorter blade means it is more effective in the shallows. The paddle has a laminated ash and bass shaft with a cherry pear grip and a cherry, butternut and bass blade.
- Grip: 3 ply laminated black cherry, pear shape
- Shaft: 3 ply laminated ash and basswood, oval 1 1⁄8” x 1 1⁄16”
- Blade: 7 ply laminated cherry, basswood and walnut
- Blade Cross Section Style: cambered
- Tip Material & Style: casting epoxy, straight
- Finish: high gloss exterior polyurethane with a UV block