Listen, the river is calling. For so many canoeists the call of the river trip is an energy that burns deep inside with gear just packed away from the latest, but already planning the next. Werner’s Churchill canoe touring paddle is built with their Premium fibreglass blades, known the world over by paddlers for their amazing combination of stiffness, light swing weight and abrasion and impact resistance. You can now stop cringing as you stare through that gorgeous, crystal clear water and see rocks going by. Both the river paddler and open water cruiser will appreciate the stable, gentle strokes off the blade shape, the light feel in your hands and the exquisite quality 50 plus years of experience brings.
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Moving a loaded boat has never felt so good. This allows the paddler to maintain a higher cadence
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still allows for smooth turning and control strokes
- Premium performance brings together beautiful translucent fiberglass blades with a carbon blend shaft. The blades are highly impact and abrasion resistant. The combination of these materials gets you performance at a value price.
- The palm grip is comfortable and allows the fingers to be relaxed as opposed to splayed. Made from a high impact resistant ABS plastic, it will be protected from the rigours of the outdoors