Named in honour of the Sherpas who helped make many of the great first decents possible.
The Werner Sherpa gives paddlers fantastic responsiveness and unbeatable smoothness when river running. As a smaller counterpart to the Werner Powerhouse, the Werner Sherpa is more suitable to a wide range of kayakers but stil retains Werner's ledgendary strength, the 4-piece split allows you to pack as spare paddle or take your paddle in your holdall when travelling.
A combination of fibre glass blades and a carbon blend shaft makes the Werner Sherpa ultimately lightweight, leading to easier and smoother linking strokes and generally making paddling a lot less effort.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade manoeuvrability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Bring bomber reliability on the plane or stow it in your boat for safety. The centre ferrule (Joint) is a traditional stainless steel button system.
- The shaft to paddle joint is a stainless steel button system for an easy secure fit.