The Zet Cross is a sporty, stable and easy to manoeuvre kayak. Its long, wide rocker has been designed to move easily through waves and holes and boof beautifully even at low speeds. The flat hull and edges of the Cross make it highly responsive to its paddler. It accelerates quickly and holds its line perfectly. The Zet Cross is easy to turn and has no catchy features making it the perfect kayak for any whitewater purpose and environment.
The Zet Cross is designed for paddlers in the weight range 70 to 100 kg. Its incredible stability makes it suitable for not only expert kayakers but also for beginner and intermediate paddlers wanting to improve their skills.
- Drain plug, which can easily be replaced by any PET plastic bottle top should it get lost or broken.
- Secure allen key holder behind the seat
- Minimum number of bolts and holes in the kayak
- Unique foam holder
- Light and functional seat made from a 'hybrid material'
- Stable hull
- Original and progressive design
- 2 year warranty
- Design input from some of the world's best paddlers